Available at Store
Percussion Sonata No. 2 “Woodstock” (NEXUS 10713): Peter Schickele’s second percussion sonata features a variety of percussion instruments, particularly those played with mallets. The Nexus percussion ensemble (www.nexuspercussion.com) performs this work on the album Drumtalker. The CD also includes works for percussion ensemble by Russell Hartenberger and Bob Becker.
- Bob Becker, solo xylophone, xylophone, triangle, wind chimes
- Bill Cahn, marimba, bongos, finger cymbals, suspended cymbals, triangle, wind chimes
- Robin Engelman, marimba, vibraphone, bass drum, glockenspiel, crotales, claves, sizzle cymbal, wind chimes
- Russell Hartenberger, solo marimba, marimba, vibraphone, finger cymbals
- Garry Kvistad, marimba, crotales, wind chimes
The Invisible Proverb (Russell Hartenberger)
 Sky Ghost
Percussion Sonata No. 2 “Woodstock” (Peter Schickele)
 I. Variations
 II. Pastorale; Toccata
Four Medleys (arr. Bob Becker)
 Bye Bye
Cover image, audio clips and track listings are copyright © 2003 NEXUS and are used with the permission of NEXUS. Any other copying by other parties for other uses is not authorized.